How To Fix [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3] Error Code
Microsoft Outlook is the best application used for sending and receiving of emails. This application has different features like calendar appointments, contacts, and managing of personal data etc., Many people and Multinational Companies prefer to use Outlook than using other email services. But there is an error causing drawback for this application.
Microsoft error [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3] is mainly causing a drawback for this application. It occurs while sending emails through Microsoft Outlook. This might be an error caused with the SMTP server. As every problem has a solution this error also has a solution.
How To Fix This Error?
There are four steps to fix this error [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3].These steps are given below;
- Clearing the Computer Cache and Cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies is one of the simple solutions to fix because by doing this we can resolve the broken data packets that occur infrequently and the data will be fresh to solve the error code.
- Close the Outlook you are using and reopen it once again.
- Stop using multiple accounts. If you are doing it, stop using them, using of Multiple accounts may cause the error.
- Check for the updates. If it requires any update, please update to the latest version.
- Once the Outlook is Updated you need to restart the system. And after completion of the reboot check for the error, if the error is still causing go for the second step to six the error.
There is also another way to cause this error [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3]
It could be a corrupted Outlook software file that is installed in your system.
So, you need to uninstall that Outlook software. By doing it, the damaged files will be cleared from the system.
Once you completed uninstalling it you need to install the latest version of Outlook that is available on the official website. This can fix the error of Outlook.
There is another best option to fix this error [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3].
It is to install a web-based version of Microsoft Outlook.
This Outlook Web App is available on the upper corner of the navigation panel. You won’t be getting any error while using Outlook web.
Save the Web Application by using the light edition. Now give your login details and access to the outlook as you are using its official software. There is a little difference between the MS Outlook Web and MS Outlook Software.
Microsoft always releases updates and Microsoft 365 is the one that checks all the office programs. The settings of the Microsoft 365 suit control the MS Outlook. As Microsoft releases the updates it is updated automatically. So, you need to be aware of your system whether your system is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft and Office 365.
It is necessary to keep Outlook Updated as Office 365 controls the main parts of the system that keeps the annoying errors away. Many people prefer to use software that is downloaded from pirated sites. That type of files may be patched.
The drawback of using the patched software is, it stops some of the automatic updates and this might be the reason for the error [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3]. You should enable automatic updates.
These are the steps to avoid the error [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3].
Even if you have tried and failed using the above steps don’t worry, there is another way. The error may be caused by using multiple accounts. If you have different accounts remove the duplicate account. This might work for you
- First, open the outlook menu.
- Then go for the account setting in the menu.
- To get access click on the mailing options.
- You need to check for the duplicate account.
- The final step is to delete the duplicate account from the list.
Once the duplicate account is removed you can go back and look for your program. It works well when the duplicate account is removed.
In the above article, we discussed the error in Microsoft Outlook.We have tried our best to fix the error [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3].We hope these steps will help you to fix the error. Yet, if you are unable to fix this error you can mention in the below comment box.