Best Smartwatches With SIM In 2022
In this article, we’re going to pick some of the best smartwatches with sim. The first Smartwatches were first introduced in 2015 as an extension to your Smartphone or better Tablet .
They simply sync with your phone so you can have all your phone notifications and even stream music via bluetooth or track fitness, track sleep ect.
However, we are now in the year 2022 and we have the best smartwatches with sim that allow you to have total connectivity and freedom without having to depend on your Mobile or Tablet, this is a very powerful feature especially if we play sports or simply do not want to depend on a cell phone at all times
Main Reasons To Buy A Smartwatch With SIM
- You want a smart watch to make calls without a phone
- You want a fully functional 4G or LTE smartwatch
- You want to listen to music at the gym without your phone
Apple WatchSeries 5 | Highly Functional LTE Smartwatch
- GPS + Cellular (Compatible operators: Orange, Telefonica, Vodafone)
- Retina display always on
- 30% larger screen
- suitable for swimming
- ECG app
Reason to buy : Price is not an issue for you and you want the full standalone experience with maximum responsiveness and functionality, and hands down the best app support for both fitness and customization.
Note: if you will need a mobile to initially configure the smartwatch.
The best 4G and 5G connectivity : If you like independence, there is no smartwatch that offers something better today. Apple has been late in creating its smart watch with sim but not in vain since it is the most powerful and versatile smartwatch with sim. The built-in e-SIM allows your smartwatch to take calls and even play Apple music directly from your wrist to your bluetooth headset .
Better variety of apps : If you’re going to be using your smartwatch a lot, you’ll most likely need variety of apps, and there’s no other that comes close to the Apple Watch 5 when it comes to app support. There is an app for just about anything on the Play Store.
Modern, versatile design : If you’re going to be using your smartwatch a lot, chances are you’ll like to configure it to your liking, which is easy, as Apple’s Series 5 has a fully customizable digital face and band. Apple added a whole arsenal of bands with its Series 3 collection and you have a lot more options with a third party. In addition, the browser makes it very easy to customize the digital face.
Samsung Gear S3 | The Best Smartwatch With SIM To Make Calls Without A Phone
- Accelerometer, barometer, altimeter, speedometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor and light sensor
- Up to 4 days of use without charging the battery (depending on usage)
- Resistant to extreme temperatures, shocks and vibrations
- IP68 certified that makes it resistant to dust and submersible up to 1.5 meters or 30 minutes in fresh water (not recommended for swimming or diving)
- Ability to answer calls and listen to music from the watch (Wi-Fi required)
Reason to buy : You’re on a budget but still want that standalone 4G LTE experience with good performance and you’re not really going to use it for anything other than making or receiving calls.
Powerful Performance with Long Battery Life: The Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch comes with a 1.15Ghz Dual Core Processor which makes it super responsive, has incredible response time and feels like an instant “spark” when wearing it, and it more importantly, a very long battery life of 4 days. You can comfortably browse the applications and make calls without any problem.
Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch Technical Specifications
- Screen: 1.3 inches sAMOLED 360x 360
- Processor: 1.15GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 0.75 GB of RAM 4 GB of internal storage
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Bluetooth v4.2
- Battery: up to 4 days
- Sensor Type: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate Sensor, Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 46mm x 49mm x 13mm
- Strap: 22mm silicone
- IP68 certified, dust resistant and submersible up to 1.5 meters, (in fresh water)
HUAWEI Watch 2 | Best 4G LTE Smartwatch Value For Money
- GPS can be connected to GLONASS technology
- It has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Ambient light sensor and heart rate sensor
- It is compatible with Android
- Operating system: Wear OS 2.0 by Google; Supported Mobile OS: Android 4.4+/iOS 9.0+
Reason to buy : If you’re a hardcore Android user who will use your smartwatch for more than just making calls.
Extremely powerful performance – Responsiveness is excellent with a 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ Wear 2100. Definitely the best performance on the market.
Classic and slick finish quality : The only drawback of the HUAWEI Watch 2 is the bulky feel of the watch with the 89 gram body. It’s a price to pay for performance.
Battery life: The battery life is correct, with a full charge you can expect almost 2 days of battery life with average use, in standby they last 40 hours, I have used it for 7 days and charged it every niche but It was not necessary since it still had 40% left, but for safety I recommend charging it every night so you can spend the rest of the next day without a problem.